Ac Repair Service in Abu Dhabi
It’s always essential to protect your Air Conditioning system to avoid unnecessary AC Repairs, especially during the hot summer season in the UAE. Having an AC Maintenance contract in place at your home can prevent you from facing such issues.
Nevertheless, if you are experiencing AC issues at your home and looking for an immediate AC Maintenance & Service from a highly qualified, professional company in the UAE then avail of our mplus+ Home Maintenance Package. This package offers high quality AC Maintenance and Repair Services in Abu Dhabi. Put your mind at ease and let our expert AC Technicians take care of your issues right away.
Our mplus+ Home Maintenance & Repair team have exceptionally trained and certified AC Technicians that deliver the best quality AC Repair & Maintenance Services for homes across the UAE. Our frequent Air Conditioning Services include:
- AC Installation Services – We install new AC Units for your home.
- AC Repair Services – We repair & fix your AC rapidly for all types of AC breakdowns.
- AC Maintenance Services – We clean and maintain your AC to prevent it from unnecessary faults.
mplus+ also provides attractive AC Maintenance Packages in Abu Dhabi for your home giving you the opportunity to save money and get the best offer with unlimited emergency call outs.
Air Conditioning Services in Abu Dhabi
We are a leading air conditioning maintenance company in Abu Dhabi for best AC maintenance & AC repair services in Abu Dhabi and our engineering teams are some of the most experienced in the UAE and routinely perform preventative and reactive maintenance to systems in thousands of homes each week.We understand common problems that recognise what we need to fix:
- -Cleaning of fan coil and air handling units
- -Faulty temperature and pressure sensors
- -Cleaning variable air valves and filters
- -Loose fittings generating unusual noise or vibration
- -Faulty fan belts
- -Dust and sand build-up in fan and motor bearings
- -Blocked A/C drain outlets
- -Faulty starter motor, relays or timers
- -Faulty temperature control thermostat
- -Dirty or blocked air diffusers and filters